TERMS & CONDITIONS
Convivialist Influencer hosted Instagram competitions
- To participate in one of the Pernod Ricard Convivialists influencer competitions, users must comment on the Instagram grid post posted on 15.03.2019 (@_lisa_dawson_) or on 23.03.201 (@a_ontheroad) tagging a friend’s account AND be following both the host (either @apetogentlemen, @ _lisa_dawson_ or @a_ontheroad) and @PernodRicard on Instagram.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The competitions will run between the following dates in respect of each host:
@ _lisa_dawson_: 15.03.2019 to 16.03.2019.
@a_ontheroad: 23.03.2019 to 24.03.2019.
- There will be 1 winner for each competition who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 16.03.19 or 24.03.2-19, who have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Wales) only.
- The prize for each competition consists of two limited edition Pernod Ricard Convivialist jumpers made by Le Slip Francais.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Winners will be contacted via direct message within two working days of the competition closing. The winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, the Promoters reserve the right to select a new winner or not to award the prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend this competition for reasons outside of their control. The decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and relevant third parties for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters, their agents or their affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused directly by the negligence of the Promoters, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for any indirect nor consequential losses, nor loss of profit, opportunity nor revenue in relation to this promotion.
- Queries should be directed to the Promoter in writing.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoters and Data Controller: Alex Zouaghi and Lisa Dawson